Monday, March 14, 2016

Lazy Day

True to what we decided yesterday, we laid low today. We slept in this morning, though I did do a couple loads of laundry - those sheets were long overdue for washing! That was about the extent of my ambition. I did spend some time with Forry's computer, trying to see if I could get it to print the paper our accountant needs, but no luck. I guess I'll have to wait for the computer doc to deal with mine tomorrow or the next day...

We did watch the baseball game today on ROOT sports.  I guess you could say we really are addicted. But, we did want to see Felix Hernandez pitch his first innings in Spring Training. We are gradually getting to know some of the many new faces in the Mariners line-up for this year.

I put some pork chops and Brussels sprouts in the oven for supper. I've adapted the recipe I tried earlier that uses a dry marinade on the meat, then uses the same dry ingredients with red wine vinegar  to marinate the vegetables as they bake. It's efinitely become a favorite as the pork is so tender and juicy.


No comments:

Post a Comment