Friday, March 18, 2016

Recuperating?

We did our best today to lay low and try to shake these stupid colds. Forry is not nearly as hoarse as he was yesterday, so that gives me hope.

He walked over to the office to get the mail, then called me as he came back to come and help him carry it. There was a package of meds from the Group Health Pharmacy plus a couple of heavy boxes from Simply Human. I had ordered a supply of plastic bags for the garbage can in the kitchen in order  to stock up for when we don't have a local address.

I need to reorder some more olive oil from Queen Creek next week as well. I don't think there's anything else I need to order before we leave at the end of the month.

I was able to download a file; print it; get it signed; scan it; and send it off as an email file. So that means that at the moment, all is well with my laptop, the printer and the scanner. That itself is a really good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment