Saturday, April 1, 2017

Games

Unreal! Another month has gone by! I'm not sure where it's gone, but it is officially April. It was sort of a blah day; overcast, but not raining, windy. There was a lot of activity in the park today. In our area, there are four new trailers, each with a boat. They've set up camp all together in the sites on the end of the row.

I didn't sleep well last night. I couldn't seem to convince my brain to stop making lists and go back to sleep. I finally got up just before six. Sat in my chair and watched the sun come up. I think maybe I will be going to bed early tonight.

We watched the last Mariner's Spring Training game early this afternoon at Salt River against the Diamondbacks. They played the same team in Peoria last night - two tie games. The team is looking good and the fellows seem anxious to get the season underway.

After the baseball game, a short interlude and it was time for the Final Four and the Gonzaga game. It was a bit of a cliff-hanger, but Gonzaga won by four points. Now we are watching the Oregon/N Carolina game to see who the Zags will play for the National Championship on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment