Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday, Monday

I spent the morning on the telephone. Everyone I talked with was in a very talkative mood! I got quite a few things taken care of though.

We headed into town in the early afternoon for a much needed shopping trip. We stopped at Bob's Cafe for brunch as we were totally out of breakfast food at our house. Then it was a round of stops at Lowes, the Posr Office, and the grocery store.

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike grocery shopping? My aversion is certainly getting worse.  It was exceptionally bad today as we haven't really stocked up for a while. Then we had to come home, haul it into the RV - and put it all away! Yuck!

At least we had leftover asparagus quiche and ribs, courtesy of Sister Sherry, to look forward to for supper...

No comments:

Post a Comment