Monday, April 3, 2017

It Smells So Good

I know it is finally Spring! Why? Because the maintenance crew mowed the lawn today! It was warm enough to have all the windows open. It smelled so good!

Almost as if I had been thinking about him - and I had - José knocked on the door this morning. He has followed us around since we first parked in Moses Lake early last Spring. He washes and waxes the rig for us. He lives in Othello. When we told him last summer we were moving to Sun Desert, he just grinned and said we'd be even closer for him. José is an incredibly hard worker, as well as fast. He spent a little over three hours, even going up on the roof.

Of course, since José washed the outside windows, I had to get busy and clean the insides. What a difference it made! It was an absolutely gorgeous warm day today, with the sun shining into the windows. I even got a couple of loads of laundry done.

I got aggravated enough at my laptop today to go on line on the iPad to figure out why I could not get onto the Internet with it. It connects just fine, but has not been able to make the next step. I had tried all of the trouble-shooting tips. Turns out there were a couple of articles I found on how to fix this glitch with Windows 10! I had to go into the Command area as administrator, but it worked! What a relief.

All in all, it was a very nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment