Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Haircuts, Company and Dinner Out!


We were up early this morning getting organized in order to get to Sarah's by 9 AM. She trimmed my hair and bangs, but she CUT Forry's hair! I had suggested he get 4-5 inches cut off, but I think she cut off more like 8-10! It's about as short as I've seen it in several years! The nice thing about it is that it just curls...
Our accountant Cleon stopped by this afternoon to copy the work Forry's been doing on the ranch books so that he can get our taxes done. We went into Spokane to Anthony's in time for their sunset 4 course dinner (arrival before 6 PM), but I could NOT eat it all. I got through the crab, shrimp and artichoke dip appetizer and the Caesar salad, but had to get a take-home box for the main course (Idaho trout admondine) and Forry got to eat most of the Creme Brulee I had for the dessert 4th course!
It's been a busy day and I am tired. I did not sleep well last night (Full Moon?), so am hoping for a good night's sleep tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Forry - Nice haircut. Char – looks like your world was considerably larger today than it was yesterday. Also dinner sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete