Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Monday Again!

And hopefully it's the start of our last week here! I have an appointment with the surgeon on Thursday, so keep your fingers crossed that he will let us depart...!

I am a bit tired tonight. We took a fairly long walk around the campground today -- even went up the hill to the paved road and around. I tried to take a brisker pace than the leisurely stroll I've been using. It felt good, but I could feel it by the time we got back to Auntie Violet. There's been a bit of a light rain/drizzle off and on last night and today that has pretty well taken care of the last of the snow. Though you can still see it on the north slopes.

We drove into Cheney this afternoon to mail the thank you notes I had finally gotten written and to pick up some groceries. The Safeway store there has a great selection of fresh produce -- Forry says he can tell I am feeling better because I was buying stuff to make fresh salads with again. But by the time we got back home I was too tired to fix anything...!

No comments:

Post a Comment