Sunday, November 8, 2009

One More Day...

That seems to be what I am doing these days, just marking off one more day at a time, letting my body heal. I suppose it is good discipline for me -- I cannot remember a time when I didn't have something going on, something I just had to get done, or something else that was keeping me busy!

We had thought earlier in the week about driving the 90 miles to Menno this morning for the Harvest Homecoming service. As the week went by, we realized that I was not ready for that long a trip nor did I have the energy to interact with people for 3-4 hours over the service and dinner. But, it would have been nice to see everyone! And we have never been around in the Fall during the past several years to meet Charles Duplessis, the pastor of Mount Nemo Baptist Church in New Orleans that Menno has partnered with the past couple of years.

I did take a fairly long walk around the RV park this afternoon. It's been quite cold here all day. I don't believe it got above 43 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment