Friday, November 20, 2009

Her Name is Ellie Jane!

My new great-niece officially has a name -- Miss Ellie Jane! So pretty! We've seen several pictures of her by now and she is a petite little cutie! Brother Patrick says there's a good chance Jared and Becky and the baby will be coming to Moses Lake for Thanksgiving, so we may get to see her in person before we head south.

Today was a pretty quiet day -- I think yesterday wore me out! Forry made a trip into town to pick up W-2 & W-3 forms, but I stayed home and rested. We did go into Spokane this evening to take Son Sean out to dinner one last time before we leave the area. He wanted to go out to the Old Country Buffet out on north Division. NOT my favorite place! It was busy, but I think from the look of most of the patrons, it is just an open invitation to over-eat...!

No comments:

Post a Comment