Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Not Yet

It was a VERY rainy night! It started in earnest towards evening and rained pretty hard off and on all night. It was overcast and gloomy all day today, but we didn't get any more rain. The rugs in the bathroom need to be washed, but I think I'll wait until there's a little less humidity so that they will dry. Given that the clothes I washed yesterday were still damp this morning, I think it may be a while.

We had another quiet day today. I spent a bit of time catching our log book up on our stays since this summer. I had gotten careless about it since we were basically bouncing between Peaceful Pines and Ponderosa Falls, alternating our two week free stays with paid weeks. Forry got taken up browsing through the old log book. He was absolutely sure we had stayed at Midway RV Park before even though I could not remember ever being here. Sure enough, he found a log entry for way back in December of 2008.

We checked in with Clayton at Uhlmann's Parts Department late this afternoon. There was no sign of the seal kit's arrival today. Since yesterday was a federal holiday (the infamous Columbus Day), no one seems to know when the kit might have been shipped. I guess we'll wait for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment