Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Kit is Here!

Another very rainy night. Sometimes it rained hard enough on our metal roof that it woke me up. It's rained off and on all day today as well. The only nice thing about it is that I understand that it is also raining on the other side of the mountains. As Jeff had put it, the wheat really needs a drink!

I woke up this morning with every joint hurting. This dampness and I do NOT get along. I hadn't slept all that well during the night, so ended up taking a nap on the couch this morning.

We got a call from Casey at Uhlmann's RV this afternoon saying that that the seal kit had come in and did we want to make an appointment to have it installed??? I told him of course, and he wanted to know if we wanted to come in tomorrow or Friday?! (This is NOT the guy we had been working with and he obviously didn't know the back story...) I told him we'd have the coach there tomorrow morning at 8:30 when the shop opened!

No comments:

Post a Comment