Saturday, April 2, 2016

Returned Mail

As I was putting stuff away yesterday, I ran into the receipt from the Post Office for the Mariner gear I had sent to our great granddaughter and the great nieces and nephews. Just for fun, I used the tracking numbers on the receipt and followed each package to their destinations. To my surprise, I discovered that one of the packages had been returned to the Eagle View office just yesterday!

When I checked addresses with Niece Becky, I discovered I had used a post office box number they hadn't used for several years! The only thing I can think is that when Scott fixed my laptop, he used a Carbonite backup that still had the old address. Guess we'll have to make another trip to the post office.

Both Sister Sherry and Daughter MM called and were concerned about what I had written about hitting my head yesterday. I had to assure them that I was fine and no, I didn't need stitches! Forry was feeling a bit better today, but he is still a bit achey and tired. He did walk over to the office with me to reclaim my package.

I had to chuckle today when I noticed the site we moved out of yesterday was still unoccupied. We'll keep an eye on it and see how long until it's filled...

No comments:

Post a Comment