Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dealing With My Frustration

Yesterday we bit the bullet and went to the kiosk at Costco and bought a Verizon "hotspot" card with 10 mgs of data usage per month. I'm figuring I can alternate it with my AT&T aircard (which has 5) and that way have internet access on a more regular basis. It's interesting that Verizon allows you to purchase varying amounts of Internet access and then charges you $10 mg for each one you go over, while AT&T just flat out says all you can have is five!



I am using a computer in the Computer Lab here at Mesa Regal RV Park to write my blog, but that means I cannot insert any pictures. I'll have to wait until the new card comes (via UPS) in a day or two to do that.


It is VERY warm here today. It's in the mid-eighties and actually warm enough that it's hot in Auntie Violet even with the windows open and the vent fans running. It's almost warm enough to make one think about perhaps turning on the air conditioning -- even as much as I dislike AC!
It's actually much nicer to sit outside in my new chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment