Monday, March 7, 2011

Laundry and Camping World

We had two goals today. One was to get the laundry done and the other was to go to Camping World and check out their folding lounge chairs. (Forry later added another one -- getting the grey and black tanks emptied.) I did get three loads of laundry done -- mostly the clothes I wore to Los Angeles a couple of days ago.



Later this afternoon we went over to Camper World. I sit outside and read quite a bit. We have two lawn chairs. I usually sit in one and put my feet up on the other. It's not the most comfortable way to relax. We had looked at a lounge chair at Costco last week, but it was awfully heavy. Camping World had at least eight different chairs, everything from steel ones (heavy!) to lightweight aluminum ones. We spent quite a bit of time sitting in each of them and seeing how comfortable they might be. Then we went to pick up some tablets for the black water tanks and some detergent for the washing machine. We also found a mat for outside the door.



Then we went back to the chair part of the store and sat in all the chairs again. I finally decided on the one I wanted (it was one of the lightest ones) and we made our purchases. But, it was so windy when we got back to Auntie Violet that we decided not to set it up...!

No comments:

Post a Comment