Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gotta Be Quicker...

I was thinking this morning that I'd get a picture of the garbage truck as it came down our street and picked up our garbage can at the edge of the site, but I was just not quick enough. I barely got a picture of it as it left here! Everyone on a street takes their can to one side of the street. The truck just zips down the street, picking up each can with its big claw and dumping it into the back.





The garbage gets picked up every Tuesday at this park while the recyclable stuff is picked up twice per month. I really like the way the City of Mesa recycles. They have only one can for all recyclables. And they recycle almost everything -- even milk and juice cartons.




We are going to have a very nice warm week. It Check Spellinggot up to 87 degrees today and it's predicted to be up to 90 degrees by Friday. Every day we saw another rig leaving the park -- the snowbirds are definitely moving north.

No comments:

Post a Comment