Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's Getting Later...

Sunset is getting later and later!


I took these pictures at almost seven pm. It is so nice to have it stay light longer and longer.



It was another extremely warm and nice day today. Our thermometer read 88 degrees! The only problem with it getting this hot is it is just too hot to go walk until after dark. I was doing laundry today. We've set the little clothes rack up outside. Every time I took a load out to dry, I would find the previous load already dry enough to bring inside.



I can tell that we have been here in one place for more then our usual week. The living room is getting more and more cluttered and we drag stuff out to use and leave it out. When we move frequently things get put away pretty promptly so that everything is shipshape to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment