Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Can You Believe 75 Years?

My Brother Pat thinks he pulled a good one at lunch today.
We met Pat and my nieces, Becky and Ashley for lunch today at a Mexican restaurant in Moses Lake. I thought I was safe from the birthday nonsense as it was lunch, but he managed to pull the birthday celebration off anyway.

Niece Ashley brought her little ones along. Jackson and Peyton are both absolute cuties. Not having been around little ones around, you tend to forget how much fun they are.

The day started off with an early dentist appointment. Niece Becky is our hygienist, so I got caught up with her husband and family. I had a good checkup - other than some nasty plaque on a back tooth. Forry was not so lucky. Besides the chipped tooth we knew about, they found a cavity under one of his existing crowns. So I guess we'll be spending some more time in Moses Lake this summer.

I've spent quite a bit of time on the phone and Facebook today answering birthday wishes. It's been fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment