Friday, May 6, 2016

Not a Good Day...

Forry was up about 3 AM this morning with an upset stomach. He was up and down for a bit, then just gave up and tried to sleep in his recliner. When I got up and checked on him, he seemed awfully warm. I took his temperature and it was 101.4... I should have known last night that he was coming down with something. He kept saying he was cold and wanted me to turn the furnace on.

We had company planned for today. Niece Becky was planning to bring Baby Kiera, who we have not yet met, by and Pastor Matthew was going to make a pastoral visit. I texted them both not to come as we certainly didn't want anyone else getting ill. We have seen so many people over the last week or so, it's hard to tell just where Forry might have picked it up. I just hope I don't catch it, whatever it is, as I am supposed to teach Sunday School Sunday morning.

After a day of rest and some ibuprofen, Forry was feeling good enough this evening to eat some supper. I made my first pasta salad of the season, orzo with cucumbers, green onions and tomatoes with a lemon juice and olive oil dressing. On a hot day, it sure tasted good.


No comments:

Post a Comment