Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Quiet Day

I planned to sleep in this morning, but I woke up at 7 and was wide awake. I laid in bed for a while thinking I could go back to sleep, but finally gave up and got up.  Yogurt and blueberries and granola for breakfast while Forry had his usual breakfast sandwich.

I washed the sheets on the bed and Forry did some work on the hitch, stringing the new cable we got through the side of the bars so it didn't drag. I fixed nachos for supper and that was about the extent of our accomplishments today.

We Skyped this afternoon with Granddaughter Havela and Baby Kahlyn. She getting to be fun to play with on the computer. Now ten months old, she giggles and "chatters" at the computer. She's a little live wire. Havela says she's up to five steps at a time now, she'll most likely be walking by the time we get to see her. Only a little over two weeks to go now!

It was a beautiful day today, sunny and warm. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment