Thursday, May 11, 2017

Koffee Klatch Day

Today is Thursday, therefore it's Koffee Klatch day. I walked over to the Clubhouse. I was a few minutes early, so ended up making the first pot of coffee. I'm not sure what was going on, but the ladies sort of just straggled in. Maybe it was the cool overcast day after several lovely days of sunshine.

It felt like rain all day, but didn't get serious until about four o'clock. All of a sudden the wind came up and the next thing you know, there were raindrops on the window.

I started reading Noah Graham's Dr Robert Cole Trilogy: The Physician, Shaman, and Matters of Choice. It's been a while since I read a series that has engrossed me as much as this one has. It follows a family of physicians from early midieval times. So far, it's a good read.


No comments:

Post a Comment