Friday, June 17, 2016

A Mostly Quiet Day

If Forry hadn't almost been out of breakfast sandwiches and distilled water for his CPAP machine, we would never have left the RV today. We were tired out from our busy week! But we did take the back road into the Safeway store in Cheney.

Forry had to hook up the sewer hose before we left as the gray tank was gurgling from all the laundry I had been doing. And I'm not done - I need to wash the sheets yet. After that I want to get the little throw rugs done as well. By then, I suppose it will almost be time to start over...

It wasn't very busy at the store today. At least when we were there. The clerk said it was a good thing we hadn't been there an hour earlier.

The Mariners moved up the East Coast to Boston today and actually beat the Red Sox! Hope they can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment