Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I Think We're Back...

When you walk into a restaurant and the waiter knows what you want to drink, I think you're back home! We went to Gordy's Szechuan tonight. As usual, it was really good. The special tonight was beef tenderloin with red bell peppers. An entree of that plus some appetizer prawns followed by some ice cream with chocolate orange ginger sauce made for a great meal.

We had an early start this morning with appointments with Dr. Brennan, our primary care doctor at Group Health. She made some adjustments in our meds, but overall seemed pleased with the way things were going. She does want Forry to see their physical therapist to see if there are some exercises he could do that would relieve some of his back pain.  She had them take some x-rays of my back as well.

I started on the laundry when we got back to Auntie Violet. I hadn't done it at all while we were in Oregon and it had really piled up. I got a load of jeans and one of underwear done, but the rest will have to wait until tomorrow.

I spent some time this afternoon making reservations for the next couple of weeks. Once again, I had not been paying attention and had not noticed that the 4th of July was coming up. We'll be moving down to Moses Lake, but they did not have a site available until after the fourth. In the meantime, when our two weeks are done here, we'll move over to Ponderosa Falls in Cheney.

No comments:

Post a Comment