Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Good Day

It was noticeably cooler this morning. So nice. I even rolled over and went back to sleep, enjoying the cool breeze coming in the windows. It had been insufferably hot yesterday, not cooling off even by the time we went to bed. Even with both windows open and the overhead fan running, it was miserable. As I laid there, I remembered Bobby telling me that I would want to change the direction the fan was turning when it got really hot. I did, and what a wonderful difference it made. (Bobby of Kustom Coachworks built the fan.)

Forry discovered that there was a recycling bin here, so spent some time taking out all the cans and bottles he has collected. I did several loads of laundry, otherwise never left the RV. It was the kind of quiet day we badly needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment