Friday, March 17, 2017

Finished, Again!

It had been a few weeks since I had dropped the envelope with all the tax stuff off at the accountants. Earlier this week Cle had called with a couple of questions, so I knew he had gotten started on it. Then he called and said that there were only three months of the ranch files on the thumb drive I had put into the package. Surprised, I checked my computer and discovered the files were gone on my laptop QuickBooks as well! I have no idea what happened!!

So, the past few days I have been busily recreating those lost months so that I can give them to Cle on Sunday. It's very annoying to have to redo my work. And even more annoying not to know what happened! I finished up this afternoon. I must have double checked the thumb drive half a dozen times to make sure all of the months were there.

Once again today we were back to cloudy overcast skies. Yesterday's sunshine is just a memory. We went out late this afternoon and walked around the loop. There are three little piles of snow down where the rigs are stored. They are just ghosts of what they were earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment