Friday, May 23, 2014

Just Another Day

We had a relatively quiet day today. My primary care doctor had decided to consult the pharmacy department about my blood pressure meds. The pharmacist called yesterday to discuss some changes he and Dr. Heather had figured out. So today we had to make a trip back to the Group Health Pharmacy to pick up the new meds.

While we were in Spokane, we decided to make a trip all the way out to the Camping World store to take advantage of their Memorial Day sale on step-stools. The small aluminum stool that we use by the front door got bent last summer and has been getting worse all the time. We've replaced it with one that is a few inches wider and is made out of steel. Perhaps it will stand up a bit better...

Before we decided to go out to dinner last night to celebrate Forry's birthday with Son Sean, I had planned to make some biscuits and gravy for him. It's one of his favorite meals, but since it is so terribly not healthy, I don't make it for him very often. But I did make some tonight. I'm not sure what it is about biscuits and sausage gravy that he likes so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment