Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Industry Back?

It seems like I've finally got my energy back. After going through a couple of weeks of pure lethargy, it's nice to feel a bit ambitious again. It took a bit of the morning just to put all the laundry I did yesterday away.

I spent some time trying to finish taking care of the ranch liability insurance. I had to print off a page for Forry to sign. I've been having trouble with my printer (ink drying out, etc) and today I couldn't get it to print at all. So I went over to the office to the computer area in the club house. Would you believe the printer there was out of ink and they had no new cartridges?! Fortunately the gal in the office let me use her computer and printer.

We came back home, Forry signed the paper and I scanned it to a flash drive. Then wouldn't you know, my computer wouldn't recognize the flash drive! We finally got Forry's old computer out and used it to send the email with the attached file. (Of course, it hadn't been used for so long, it had to download all of the updates first...) A task that should have taken less than fifteen minutes ended up being a two hour project.

I did end up with some pretty good chicken cabbage soup for supper. I've been trying some new recipes lately, since it seems like I've gotten in a repetitive rut lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment