Friday, January 22, 2016

It is NOT Saturday

I woke up this morning knowing that it was Saturday. I don't know why, but I was convinced it was. I couldn't understand how Forry could be watching both The View and The Chew on Saturday, until I finally agreed it was only Friday...

But, that kept me off balance all day. I don't know what I planned to do on Saturday that was so important...

Our Great Granddaughter Kahlyn is now six months old! Gdaughter Havela posted a nice batch of pictures on Facebook this morning, showing her new teeth as well as her ability to sit by herself. She is a little darling. When Havela and I were talking this morning, Kahlyn pitched right in. She was "chattering" right along with us. The really good news is we'll finally get to see her in person in June when we're all in Oregon for Gdaughter Kyra's high school graduation.

Our walk today took us up by the office, then around the first loop of RVs and back. It was actually quiet at the office today, Sandy said it was the first day in almost three weeks that the phone wasn't driving her crazy. She even got the Christmas tree and the Christmas decorations down and put away and put up a few for Valentines Day.

We stopped at the neighbors on the way home and visited with them and another couple from down a few spaces. It was interesting to hear the guys say that they had both worked for the railroad in Minnesota (one as a conductor and one as a dispatcher) had talked to each other over the radio, but had never met. Then last year they ended up parked next to each other here at Eagle View.

No comments:

Post a Comment