Monday, January 18, 2016

Longer Walk

We had a bit of warmer weather this afternoon with the sun shining for a little while. It made for nice walking. We went the other way down the road (to the right) in front of the rigs. It's half again as far as going left. Forry only had to make a couple of rest stops on our way.

I chatted with the Season Ticket office at Mariner Spring Training this morning. I was trying to find out if they had a package of ten season tickets instead of the full package. Forry had found it just too exhausting to go to so many back-to-back games. When I had talked to the sales person last week, they told me a short set might be a possibility, but turns out Corporate said no. I would have to go on-line to purchase tickets for each game individually and there is no way we could have the same seats for each game. I went on-line to check out ticket prices. It turns out buying the ten sets of tickets individually costs as much as getting season tickets, unless we were to sit on the grass or in the backless bleachers...

I also had a chat with Sister Sherry later this afternoon. It's been more than a week since we've talked. It's funny trying to talk with her as her mastiff Keiko San thinks she's talking to him and constantly tries to get her to focus on him while she's talking. He honestly thinks he's a human!


No comments:

Post a Comment