Saturday, July 16, 2016

Baseball and ?

The Mariners played the Astros this afternoon in what turned out to be an incredible pitchers' duel. Fortunately, the Mariners Cano managed to drive in the one run they got to win the game. There as a big crowd today. We kept watching for Brother Pat who was there somewhere, but never spotted him.

Surprisingly, the RV park isn't full this weekend, for the first time since we've been here. There are clusters of tents across the road, one group has seven tents in their cluster.

Forry spent a good share of the day finishing putting together the folding recumbent bike I got for him. It's bigger than I thought it would be, but that's always the way it seems to be.

I grilled some lovely scallops I got at Costco a few weeks back for supper. I tried just drying them well after they thawed, grilling them, then drenching them with lime juice. They turned out to be very good - and a lot less work then the way I have prepared them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment