Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stocking Up

Not sure what was going on this morning. I got up, walked out to the front room, laid down on the couch and slept for another two hours! Forry said he tip-toed around trying to keep from waking me up for an awfully long time...

But, once I was once again awake, I did get a few things done. The hummingbirds had drained all of the feeders, so they had to be scrubbed out and refilled. I started the laundry and hung three loads outside to dry. It's so nice when the first load is dry by the time the third one is done.

We headed into Fountain Hills in the late afternoon to stock up on groceries. I should have texted Granddaughter Havela before we left to find out what she was hungry for. I did buy her some Dr. Pepper, but I'm not sure whether she's the one who likes it or her mother is. I did stock up on Hershey bars for her.

We drove back to Eagle View, watching the sun set as we went.

But, darn! No one had showed up to put my groceries away for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment