Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Toes!

We were going to go grocery shopping yesterday after we ate dinner, but decided we would save it for another day. I have been needing a pedicure for quite some time and Granddaughter Havela said she had only had one once. So we decided that she and I would head into Fountain Hills and get that taken care of...



I called Sofrita's (where we ate last night) to find out the name of the nail place that was right next door to them. Then I called Newly Nails and made an appointment for the two of us at 2:45 this afternoon. Like every other nail salon I've seen across the country, this one was run by a Vietnamese couple. According to an article I recently read in the Washington Post, the Vietnamese seem to have found their niche in the nail business. Havela picked out an almost black blue, while I settled on a purple --


From the nail shop we went to Safeway. We picked up a few groceries, stopped by Starbucks, then headed back to Eagle View RV Resort. I stuck a rack of ribs and a couple of sweet potatoes in the oven. Now it's time to settle in and watch Nashville on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment