Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lovin' Life in Albuquerque

I just had to post the shot I got of the "blood moon" eclipse the other night about 12:30 in the morning. It was COLD! I was going to get up again about 2:30 to see the whole eclipse and the red color, but I slept right through until about 4:30 and by time the moon was back to its full and glorious self...


It's always fun to come into Albuquerque on I-40.  All of a sudden you're in the midst of a whole bunch of highway overpasses and roads painted in colorful blue and adobe tan.


This is Auntie Violet settled into the driveway at Tom and Juni's house. That's a very dirty Toad II parked over in front of the garage.


After talking until early this morning, none of us were up very early this morning. We took our coffee out to the back patio and enjoyed a beautiful morning. As the sun began to get a bit too warm, we moved out to the front porch and tried out Juni's new rockers.

This afternoon, Juni and I went to get a pedicure (Oh. that salt rub felt good!) and picked up a couple of pizzas for dinner. Tom's daughter Lori joined us for pizza, salad and strawberry shortcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment