Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday Rest

I growled at the alarm when it went off this morning. I was NOT ready to get up! (One of the disadvantages of not being a morning person...) But, if we were going to get to Menno in time for church, we had to get up and get going. A quick breakfast, hair comb and we were off.

We wanted to see how much time we needed to allow to get from here to Menno. It took us exactly fifty-five minutes. So, I think we are going to have to allow at least an hour and fifteen minutes, to give ourselves a little leeway in case something goes wrong.

The Mariners played at one this afternoon and we were home to watch the game. They won again today, sweeping the Angels and moving up to second place in the Western division. I managed to stay awake long enough to watch the game, then gave in and took a two hour nap.

After I got myself somewhat awake (napping makes me groggy), I took my new hose and nozzle out and washed down the little storage shed and the cement patio. The block patio is going to need some work to get rid of the dry weeds and fix the drainage. By the time I was done, I had managed to splatter myself almost as much as the shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment