Thursday, August 18, 2016

Toes and a Lunch Date

I had been chatting with Niece Becky about the line of cosmetics she is now selling. Having used the same branch of cosmetics for over forty years, I was curious about hers, Rodan + Fields. She invited me over for lunch today to check it out. Her Mom Cindy came over as well, so we all had a chance to visit. The best time of my visit, however, was spending a bit of time with my Great Niece Kiera. She's gotten so big this summer - babies just grow up too fast!

Becky and David have a lovely home - with a huge yard. David has done some interesting landscaping and has even more "in process." They have a row of espaliered fruit trees along one side of the yard. I came home with both peaches and some Honey Crisp apples. Oh yeah, we tried the make-up as well. I'm going to give it a try. We'll see how it goes.

I had a few errands to run before I drove out to Becky's. I mailed the memory card from Forry's CPAP machine to Apria in preparation for next week's doctor visit, stopped by our accountant's, AND finally got a much needed pedicure! I now have pretty blue toe nails. I wasn't very impressed with the place I went to. There are a couple others in Moses Lake that I'll check out next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment