Saturday, February 6, 2016

Agreement Doesn't Mean Yes?

It's taken me a long time (I'm an optimist at heart), but I think I've finally convinced myself that just because the man in my life agrees something should be done, it doesn't necessarily mean it will be. I've learned I need to put some parameters around what I think are decisions. Agreeing to do something without a given time frame seems to be the way the man's mind works.

It means I need to ask, "When?" Today? This morning? This afternoon? Tonight?  Tomorrow? This week? Next summer? Next year? It actually means I need to be fairly pushy sometimes to even get a timeframe.

Enough said on that subject!

Today was another gorgeous day. The weather forecast seems to indicate that it will continue to get nicer every day this week with temperatures in the high eighties.

We have gotten a set of tickets for the majority of the Mariners Spring Training games at their home field in Peoria. They are all seats in the accessible sections so that Forry can take his walker. We won't have the same seats for every game, but they are all in the area of the Mariners dugout.

No comments:

Post a Comment