Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Busy Day

Well, I finally got ambitious and actually cleaned out the refrigerator. I've been looking at it for a while, thinking it really needed to be done. We're talking about going to Costco tomorrow, so that was the impetus I needed to get it done. It was sort of a chain reaction. I had told Forry I wanted the little table that the BBQ was sitting on outside so that I had a place to put stuff from the refrigerator. In order to get the table, Forry had to finally put the BBQ away.

Forry took over draining the tanks this morning. It's a task I really didn't mind doing, but it's nice to see him stepping back up to take over some of the stuff again. Since the tanks were empty, I started on the laundry. Not sure how I managed to have every pair of everyday shorts I own in the wash, I must have been a messy cook this week.

Dennis and Colleen came over after dinner to visit for a while. While they were here, we made plans to take a trip on the Verde Valley Railway next week. It's nice to have them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment