Friday, February 26, 2016

Purple Toes

My blue toenails were starting to look a bit distressed and chipped. It was definitely time for a pedicure. I had packaged up all of the paperwork - I hope! - that came in yesterday's mail for our accountant to finish our taxes. It needed to be put in the mail today. So I made an appointment to get a pedicure this afternoon after we went to the Post Office.

Forry suggested that I get my nails done in a purple shade to match the purple trim on my sandals. I'm  not quite sure I like it. I guess I'll have to wait and see what they look like in the morning...

I figured that by the time I was done, Dennis and Colleen would be done with their day's vending at the Fountain Hills Street Fair and we could meet them for dinner. They were finished for the day by five and I was done a little bit after.  Forry wanted to eat at the Saddle Bronc Inn where we had eaten once before, so that's where we met up.

We had a good dinner. The guys had meatloaf and Colleen and I had roast chicken. It's a good place to eat, but it's noisy. Not a good place to try to visit.

1 comment: