Monday, February 8, 2016

Another Monday

Another beautiful day. The outside thermometer - in the direct sun - read 101 late this afternoon, but I think it was only 91 on the house thermometer. We headed into town about four o'clock this afternoon. After I had gotten five months of the ranch books entered into the computer after lunch!

It was a day for replenishing household supplies, especially liquids. Forry was out of distilled water for his CPAP machine as well as water for our insides. I read something on a blog this morning about the person fixing beef stroganoff for dinner. Sounded good, so I picked up the ingredients for it. Stroganoff is something I used to make often when our family was young, but had sort of forgotten about it. Maybe an oldie, but goodie recipe, will help me get out of my cooking dinner funk.

We didn't see any critters at all today, except for a roadrunner on our way to town. Our neighbors across the way do have their two young granddaughters visiting them, so we did see a couple of swimmers...

No comments:

Post a Comment