Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Another HOT Day!

Phoenix broke another record for heat in February today. I think this is the third record-breaking day in a row. There are lots of warnings on the news about watching for snakes, using sun screen and staying hydrated. I broke down this morning and actually turned the A/C on. It was already 85 degrees indoors at a bit after 10 AM! I really dislike having the A/C on. It's very  noisy and I dislike the feel of the cold air.

It got almost too cold in here. I kept turning the set temperature up on the thermostat, but couldn't seem to modify it. We finally even shut it off for an hour, turning it back on when it got too hot in here again.

We walked after it cooled down. Forry has been walking without either the walker nor his cane. Sometimes he wobbles as he goes and scares me a bit. I'm not sure what I would do if he falls...
I stuck some sweet potatoes in the oven before we went out on our walk, then broiled a rib steak to go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment