Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Workday

It was one of those days, with lots of little piddlely stuff that needed getting done. Forry worked on adding water in the bank of batteries and I drained the gray and black tanks, shook the outside rug to get all of the leaves and trash off from the storm the other night and set the chairs back out. We also took the runaway peacock back outside and set him up.

Thankfully, we are back to nice warm weather. It was warm enough for me to shed my sweatshirt while I was sitting in the window working on the Quicken stuff. I got a couple more months done - I think I only have three left. Then I can start on the ranch stuff. I also got all of our bills done that I do by BillPay online.

It's interesting to watch the change in behavior when the weather warms up. Instead of rushing to get their dogs walked as quickly as possible, people are strolling again and taking time to stop and visit. There were lots of bicycles out and about this afternoon and the motorcyclists went out early this morning. Lots of folks were sitting outside just enjoying the sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment