Friday, January 27, 2017

More Snow!

Shortly after I got up this morning, I looked out the window and it was snowing again! I know it wasn't snowing earlier and it didn't need to be snowing then. Fortunately, it didn't last terribly long and it was warm enough so that it didn't stick to the ground.

One of the maintenance fellows came around with the tractor this morning. He had the big shovel filled with coarse sand. He proceeded to take a scoop shovel and spread several shovelfuls all around the car and the pathway. After the way everyone was slipping and sliding at the potluck last night, I think management must have gotten a bit nervous.

I spent a good share of the afternoon working on the ranch books. In the process, I found some paperwork that we hadn't signed and sent back to the Farm Services Agency. I called them to make sure I hadn't done it electronically, but no such luck. So we got it all signed, then Forry took the envelope on up to the mail box. He said it was a lot easier getting out to the car with the sand there.


No comments:

Post a Comment