Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday Blahs

I saw a meme this morning that said something to the effect that the only people that don't dread Mondays are those who are retired. I know that I was very thankful this morning that I didn't have to get up and go to work. It was a beautiful sunny morning. It actually got up to 65 degrees early this afternoon - and it's almost December!

We drove over to Ephrata about two pm to spent an hour or so with Vic. I had emptied out his mailbox at church yesterday and brought the contents over for him. Vic was sleeping in his chair when we got there, but he soon woke up and we had a nice visit.

Not really being in a mood to cook, we stopped by Mike's Place, the clubhouse for the nearby golf course, for a hamburger on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment