Monday, November 7, 2016

So Good to Be Home

With the change in time this past weekend, it gets dark so terribly early. The trade off is not waking up while it is still dark.

I spent a bit of time emptying out the little suitcase we took with us this past weekend. I need to return it to its place inside the bigger suitcase and have Forry store them both back in one of the basement bays.

We didn't do much of anything at all today. I did drive up the hill to check the mailbox and I filled the very empty bird feeder, but that was the extent of my ambition. I did grill a steak for supper and oven roast the last half of the butternut squash I had used for my stew last week.

It was really nice to sleep in my own bed last night. It seems like we haven't done much of that lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment