Saturday, February 18, 2017

Another Rainy Day

It rained during the night and it was still raining when we got up. In fact, it rained almost all day. It never rained hard, just steadily. The snow cover is gradually shrinking. I can now see the top of our metal javelina who's been buried under the snow on the edge of the patio. It's quite a bit warmer than it has been - I don't think it dropped below freezing last night.

We didn't do a lot today. I fed the birds after a flock of male redwinged blackbirds came through and emptied the feeder. I had bought a Dungeness crab at Safeway yesterday that we had for supper along with fresh jicama and red peppers and a loaf of French bread. Never thought I would ever see the day when one crab would be more then enough for the two of us to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment