Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday the Thirteenth

From what I've heard, today was a day that one is supposed to stay home. I'm not sure where all of the superstitions about Friday, the thirteenth came from, but to listen to the TV, it's just not a good day. But, I've heard more than one person say that thirteen is their lucky number. Guess it's just how you look at it.

We did go into Cheney this afternoon to get groceries. I had told my Sister-in-law Cindy I would make Auntie June's crab macaroni salad for tomorrow's barbecue, so I needed to pick up the necessary celery and green onions. Of course, there were a few other things that were needed for the larder as well.

While we were in town, we finally took Toad II through the drive-through car wash. He needed it so bad!


I wanted to get a picture when the white foam that was being sprayed on the rig turned to bright pink, but by the time I managed to turn on the camera phone, we were already being rinsed. Forry went out when we got home and used some Invisible Glass with Rain Repellent on the windshield. Maybe it will stay a little cleaner.

It's the Friday of Father's Day weekend and the RV park is really filling up. When we got back from our trip to the grocery store, there were four rigs waiting outside the office. We are seeing a lot of BIG 5th wheels. I'm sure some of them are forty to forty-five feet long!

No comments:

Post a Comment