Monday, September 19, 2016

Fall Weather

Sunshine and clouds; clouds and then sunshine. That's the way it has gone all day today. I even put a sweater on for a while.

I went up and checked the mail box again. Still no gloves, though the tracking site said they had been put in the mail box on Saturday?? So I called the Post Office in Othello. Though our route carrier wasn't there, a very nice man checked out the tracking number and verified that they had indeed been put in the mail box on Saturday. I guess they have some kind of a GPS tracker that can tell them exactly where a package was left. He said he would check with our carrier in the morning and see if she put it in the wrong box.

I took some pork chops out of the freezer, but that's as far as I got. About six thirty Forry suggested pizza. He's been wanting to check out what the Potholes Store had advertised. He drove over there (maybe a mile) and came back with a Hawaiian style pizza. It was pretty good, though half of it was more than enough for the two of us. He also came back with their phone number so that we could call ahead next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment