Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Planting

Well I guess it looks like we are really settling in. Forry dug some holes for me and we planted the four Prairie Winds Desert Plains grass plants I bought in Spokane at Tower Perennials in the narrow area on the edge of the patio. I'm wishing now I had bought some of those pots of pansies I saw at Lowes last week. Forry also planted the rod he got from Jeff last Sunday so that I could hang my bird feeder.

Forry gave his new cart (courtesy of Vic) a workout today. He took the bag of trash over to the cans and then took it up to check the mail. I think he enjoyed the freedom it gave him. He met Louie, one of the park managers up at the mail boxes and asked him about the lack of any electric bills. Louie said several people have commented about not getting bills this month yet. Supposedly they come from the electric company, but we have not received any in the 2 1/2 months we've been here.

The Mariners lost their game today. I'm not sure, but I think that pretty much ends their chance for the Wild Card...


No comments:

Post a Comment